Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday 2

Regan is all I can think about. I just keep trying to figure out what went wrong.
After we got back together, the first few times we made love she cried. Not sobbing or anything like that but she cried. She had tears in her eyes and she told me how much she loved me and how much she missed me. I can't understand how she could go from feeling like that to the acting like she doesn't care about me at all in just a month and a half. Now, the more I think about it, I feel like she was trying to distance herself from me for some reason. Was she afraid of getting hurt? Was she afraid that if she let herself keep feeling the things she was feeling that I would hurt her like others had? Or did she really like feel that way about me anymore. If this change would have happened more gradually then I could believe that she didn't feel that way anymore but the way it changed from one day to the next, I don't think that's it. I think she made a decision one day. I think she does still love me but may have been scared.
I know I could be wrong. I know that I might be thinking these things just because I love her so much and want to be with her again. But what if I'm right?

No comments: